Title Number Location Area (sq.m) Classification Price Status
040-2017017696 Partida, Brgy. Muzon(Besides Partida Elem. School) 883 sq.m Residential (Vacant Lot) 1,766,000.00 Available
040-2018011053 Bo. Of Sto. Cristo 13,457 sq.m Cogon Land 9,419,900.00 Available
040-2018011052 San Vicente, Sta . Maria 12,503 sq.m Agri/Bacood 8,752,100.00 Available
040-2018006661 Sitio Gulod, San Vicente, Sta. Maria 2,000 sq.m Agri/Bacood 3,000,000.00 Available
040-2018011529 Brgy. Kaypian 444 sq.m Residential 1,332,000.00 Available
040-2017020139 Sitio Hulo Patag, Sta. Maria, Bul. 157 sq.m Residential 314,000.00 Available
040-2017019655 Sampol Mkt. 16 sq.m Commercial Stall 1,200,000.00 Available
040-2015001434 Brgy. San Pedro Area F, S. Palay 331 sq.m Residential 993,000.00 Available
040-2016031898 Likod Simbahan Loma De Gato 1,600 sq.m Residential / Agri 1,600,000.00 Available
Terms and Conditions: a. Method of Payment: Cash or installment basis. b. The reservation fee of P 10,000 for the property is good only for a period of 30 days and 20% shall be forfeited to cover administrative expenses. c. For buyers on installment basis, 15% downpayment is required and the remaining 85% shall be payable at maximum term of ten (10) years at interest rate of 12% per annum diminishing balance. Any prospective taker may inquire with the Cash and Investment Management Operations Dept. thru Eugene DT. Cabuhat, Investment and ROPA Officer with contact no. 0999-361-68-42 / (044) 815-2166 and negotiate as regards the selling price with the with the approval of the Board of Directors. Selling of Acquired Asset is open to all members and is entitled for a commission. Interested agent must secure an authority to sell issued by the Chief Executive Officer.
 
Description Details Price Status
Honda BR-V S-CUV Year Model 2017 Color: Modern Steel Chassis No: MRHDG1840HP000376 Engine No: L15z3961010 CR No. 270796234 850,000 Available

Copyright 2018 - San Jose Koop

Copyright 2018 - San Jose Koop

Close Menu