A bit of our story
The formation of SAN JOSE KOOP or San Jose del Monte Savings and Credit Cooperative is an offshoot of the positive developments brought about by the EDSA People Power Revolution of 1986. The newly installed President Corazon C. Aquino replaced all incumbent officers of the government, one of which is the Mayor of the Municipality of San Jose del Monte.
Our Products & Services
know your perks
seminars & workshops
promos & partners
news & events
Frequently asked questions
San Jose Koop is a financial-based community movement which is owned, lead, and patronized by its members. It is composed of people whom have one goal: to have a better quality of life by saving funds together and lending funds to its members with low interest, so as to give progress to their business/source(s) of income and change their social consciousness.
The Cooperative is owned by all of its members. The General Assembly holds the final decision to the important matters which are relative in running the cooperative.
It is the yearly assembly of the members of the cooperative where members may exercise their rights in the decision-making with matters that are relative and essential in running and managing the cooperative. This is being held yearly, every last sunday of March.
- Attend PMES (Pre-Membership Education Seminar)
- 2 ID Pictures
- Photocopy of 2 valid IDs
- Php 6,030 – Regular Membership
- Php 1,230 – Minimum Membership
- Php 530 – Initial Membership
- Paid the membership fee and the value of the minimum shares required for membership;
- Not delinquent in the payment of his/her share capital subscriptions;
- Not delinquent in the payment of his/her loan obligations as of December 31 prior to the date of general assembly;
- Not violated any provision of cooperative laws, CDA administrative issuances, Articles of Cooperation and this By-laws, the terms and conditions of the subscription agreement; and the decisions, guidelines, rules and regulations promulgated by the Board of Directors and the general assembly;
- Completed the continuing education program prescribed by the Board of Directors;
- Attendance in the general assembly and yearly patronizes the loans and savings of cooperative in accordance with its policies and guidelines.
- Must have attended the last year’s general assembly except for the following:
- those who have been hospitalized evidenced by hospital bill
- those who are working overseas evidenced by passport
- and those who has casualty in the family up to 2nd degree of consanguinity but must notify the cooperative within 15 days after the date of general assembly meeting.
- Yearly patronizes the loans and savings of cooperative except for members 70 years old and above.